About This Plan
- This compact three-bedroom design is ideal as a starter or retirement home plan. Its siding and brick combination and lovely bumped-out windows give it a cozy, rustic feeling.
- The bedrooms are positioned along the rear of the home for maximum privacy. Each bedroom has a large window overlooking the rear yard; the master bedroom is especially spacious.
- The entry opens directly to a large living area with a box-bay window and a fireplace.
- The country kitchen contains long, roomy counters, a convenient serving bar and a breakfast nook with a box-bay window. The side door provides quick, easy access to the kitchen and to the basement.
- If needed, the basement may be finished for additional living space or bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss