Optional Fourth and Fifth Bedrooms
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Most of the living space in this attractive Bungalow home plan is on the main floor.
- Four columns serve to separate the dining room from the foyer, with a nice view of the staircase going up.
- The main family living area in back is L-shaped with wonderful views thanks to the open floor plan.
- A big deck off the back is large enough for grilling and lots of chairs.
- A quiet master suite awaits homeowners, due to its location in the rear of the home away from street noise.
- Upstairs, a third bedroom is joined by enough space for two more bedrooms or one bedroom and a loft with an extra bathroom to serve both.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 347 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 931 sq. ft.
- Deck: 219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 81' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"