Optional Game Room
About This Plan
- Trimmed with brick on the outside, this Traditional home plan presents a pleasing exterior.
- If you don't want a formal dining room, other options include using this as a study.
- A wonderful open floor plan combines the living room, kitchen and the breakfast nook, forming an L-shape.
- The first floor master ceiling slopes up to 12', making it feel more spacious.
- At the top of the stairs, the second floor has a built-in desk area just right for doing homework or surfing the internet.
- Each of the bedrooms on this level has a large walk-in closet.
- The optional game room is located over the garage for noise reduction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,507 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 673 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick