About This Plan
- In this two-story design, views to the rear are visible through the great room upon entering the foyer. Three columns define the dining room on one side.
- A preparation island, an open peninsula counter and lots of counter space make this kitchen ideal for the gourmet cook.
- In the downstairs master bedroom, a charming bay window creates a nice sitting area. Part of the bedroom ceiling extends through to the second floor. Two closets, one a walk-in, and a luxury bath with a garden tub, complete the master suite.
- Two second floor bedrooms, one with a bay window, share a bath. A curved balcony overlooks the great room below. A spacious bonus room completes the floor.
- A wonderful greenhouse off the rear covered porch is an optional addition at 177 sq. ft.
- Ceilings: 10'1" on main level; 9'1" on upper level.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space included.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 57' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick