Optional Home Office
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Gables, hipped roof lines and a columned entry porch combine to produce the pleasant exterior of this traditional home. The side-entry garage eliminates garage doors on the front elevation.
- The open living-dining-kitchen area separates the master suite from the other bedrooms, ensuring adult privacy. In the living and dining rooms, notice the ceiling that slopes to 10 ft. flat and extends to the master bedroom.
- A fireplace anchors the living room, while the dining room opens to the patio in back. The islanded kitchen, featuring an angled eating bar, flows into the cozy breakfast nook.
- The five-fixture master bath includes a toilet room, dual vanities and a walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house, the second full bath serves the remaining bedrooms. With the addition of a double door to the entry, bedroom three could be used as a study.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.