Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Friends and family alike will be charmed by the handsome exterior of this Northwest home plan with its wood shakes and board and battan siding.
- Inside, there are many surprises such as a two-story mud room, a desk area in the master bedroom and both first and second floor screened porches.
- You can enjoy the open floor plan of the informal area in back or escape to the quiet study off the foyer.
- Choose from an open deck, a covered porch or a screened porch when you want to spend time outside.
- The amazing second floor master suite gives you an elegant tray ceiling, a sitting area and a private screened porch for your morning coffee.
- There are two staircases, both with open rails that keep the views flowing.
- On your way to the upstairs bonus room, stop to admire the desk area with four windows to give you good light.
- Finish the lower level on your own timetable and gain a huge den with wood stove, an exercise room and an additional bedroom and bathroom.
- Note the large basement workshop that can be reached from both inside and outside of this amazing house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,359 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 460 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 549 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 7"
- Depth: 45' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick