Optional Media Room or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Tapered columns support the front porch of this Northwest house plan that gives you a large foyer with half bath close by.
- The formal living and dining rooms are connected by a wide opening that allows ease of movement between the two rooms.
- In back, the huge informal area has the popular open layout that most families request.
- Built-in cabinets by the fireplace offer great looks plus extra storage.
- The three car garage is side load that works well on a corner lot.
- Upstairs, the gorgeous master suite will pamper home owners with a tray ceiling and separate sitting area.
- Three stairs up, double doors open to the fourth bedroom or optional media room.
- Related Plan: Get a three car version of this home with house plan 75521GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12