Optional Patio for Outdoor Entertaining
About This Plan
- This two-story beauty features an open airy great room and dining area, highlighted by a gas fireplace, double French doors and columns and built-in custom cabinets.
- The kitchen is highlighted with a view into the great room and lots of cabinet space. Two niches offer unique angles and extra storage around the angled stairs.
- A home office is tucked under the stairs, perfect for a computer or hobby area.
- The large master suite features a spa style bath and walk-in closet. The angled entry
- creates more privacy for the homeowners.
- The laundry takes care of the family's clothes with a space saving stacked washer/dryer and lots of cabinets.
- On the second floor, a sitting Area is open to the great room below with fixed French doors that spill light into the great room below. All bedrooms, on this level, have large walk-in closets and share access with a full bath.
- Outdoor entertaining is made more enjoyable with an optional side porch. This area has a privacy screen and is perfect for relaxing. Cabinets house a sink and under-counter refrigerator, perfect for outdoor entertaining. The optional patio is created for a grilling area or soaking up the sunshine.
- The double garage has a large area for extra storage or room for a workshop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,407 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss