Optional Vaulted and Tray Ceilings
About This Plan
- Brick and stone adorn the exterior of this grand Traditional home plan.
- The covered front porch gives you shade and shelter from the sun and rain.
- The foyer is a generous size and rises up for two stories.
- In the rear of the home you find the main living area, all with a delightful open floor plan that lets you stay connected with the family.
- Grab a book and curl up in the cozy sun room.
- Half of the great room has a beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- Two of the bedrooms on the upper floor have the option for vaulted or tray ceilings.
- The laundry room is located on this floor - a real step saving measure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,824 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 2"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery