Opulent and Elegant Estate Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Opulent, but not overstated, this estate plan offers symmetry and elegance from its grand entry and double circular staircase and to every remarkable room.
- The first floor caters to gatherings both large and small with a grand salon, a keeping room, a formal dining hall, a circular morning room and a very private library.
- The first-floor master suite opens to a rear veranda as well as to a private side veranda.
- The gourmet kitchen easily serves both casual and formal dining areas.
- The second floor contains three family bedrooms with private baths. There is also a full guest suite with a sitting room on this level.
- Related Plans: See these related luxury home plans - 12071JL, 12030JL, 12193JL and 12055JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,690 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,410 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 4,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"