Opulent European Manor Home
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Impressive inside and out, this stunning European home makes a grand statement and is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The reception hall is enormous and boasts a two-story ceiling and an elegant curved staircase.
- From here you can see all the way back through the gallery hall into the great room with its wall of windows.
- The banquet-sized dining room has a butler's pantry to aid in serving plus a china closet.
- Designed for a large family, the home has quiet rooms tucked away everywhere including two studies, a library lined with built-in bookshelves and a bright and airy conservatory.
- Watch movies in your main floor theater room that has a large equipment closet.
- The second floor is equally impressive with a master suite that takes up the whole left wing of the floor.
- It includes a huge sitting room with fireplace and his and her bathrooms that share a two entry shower.
- A dramatic balcony bridge lets you look down into the foyer and great room below through an open rail.
- Add a playroom and a second floor laundry room and you have an over-the-top luxury home with all the bells and whistles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,212 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,762 sq. ft.
- Storage: 18 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 4"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 38' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 886 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"