Opulent Master Suite
About This Plan
- This luxury home plan exudes opulence inside and out. An awe-inspiring portico, formed by full-height brick pilasters, second floor balcony, pedimented frontispiece, rounded steps, and Palladian windows, shelters the entrance and defines the exterior.
- Grand double doors open to the foyer, where a sweeping staircase is first to catch one's eye.
- The great room awaits at the other end, measuring 20 x 17 feet, and featuring a curved window wall for spectacular outdoor views.
- The decadent master suite constitutes most of the space of the right side of the plan on this level, bearing an opulent sitting room, coffered ceiling, and His-and-Hers walk-in closets.
- The left side of the floor hosts an ornate keeping room next to the salon, a kitchen with work island and breakfast nook, and a gorgeous morning room opening onto a veranda.
- Upstairs, you'll find four bedroom suites and a library with views of the grand salon below.
- An expansive three-car garage sits at the front.
- See this version with country styling and reverse orientation: 12078JL.
- Step it up a notch with house plan 12049JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,083 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,645 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection