Oriental-Inspired Modern Loft Style Living
About This Plan
- This is an oriental modern home with a 'loft' style living space. It has 4 bedrooms with lots of storage and the laundry area directly off the hall. Oriental Modern features include clean simple lines with shoji screen folding doors, textured block walls, stucco fascia and soffits, and a wood deck surrounding the house.
- A media wall at the far end of the open entertaining area is perfect for your large screen home theater.
- The floors are colored concrete.
- Folding doors open the entire living space to the outdoors.
- In front of the garage is a covered sitting porch under a cantilever roof.
- Energy-Saving Features: R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 8' concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, on-demand water heater.
- Related Plans: For a more modern exterior, see house plan 44072TD.
- For a raised beach house version, see house plan 44073TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,509 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss