Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- This rustic Mountain home plan was made for enjoying the fresh air with terraces, porches and an outdoor living room.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the outdoor living room.
- The main living area is one huge room thanks to the open floor plan.
- At night, you are just steps away from the master suite with its deluxe bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
- A second floor loft has an open rail that overlooks the great room below.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- ADDED BONUS: The house plan comes with a detached 2-story garage giving you 624 square feet of space to use for your vehicles and toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick