Outdoor Living Space
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Deep enough for rocking chairs or even a glider, the front porch of this ranch-style home can serve as a true outdoor living space, as can the partly covered patio in back.
- Flanking the foyer are a formal dining room and a living room that could easily serve as a study, media room or home office instead. A 10-foot tray ceiling crowns the generously sized family room, where a corner fireplace is the focal point. Off the family room is a wing that contains two family bedrooms separated by a bathroom with its own linen closet.
- In addition to the pantry closet in the kitchen, with a peninsula eating bar, another pantry closet is sited near the laundry room. A sunny breakfast room completes the design.
- Located in back for maximum privacy and with direct access to the patio, the master suite features a splendid bath with his and her walk-in closets on either side of a whirlpool tub, a separate shower, two sinks and a commode closet.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.