Outdoor Living Space, Vaulted Living Area
About This Plan
- This country ranch design has porch and deck space to spare. Note the optional hot tub on the wrap-around porch and the six skylights on the covered deck in back.
- Skylights also add light to both bathrooms. In the master suite, you also find his and her walk-in closets and a vanity.
- Bay windows with built-in seats are a special touch in all three bedrooms, and the living room has another bay window.
- On the other side of the house, the family bedrooms also feature bay windows with built-in seats.
- In the vaulted living area, archways open to the dining and family rooms. Fireplaces add warmth to the living and family rooms.
- The kitchen and nook include a walk-in pantry and a bayed eating space.
- Ceilings: 10' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,401 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms