Outside Living Courtyard
About This Plan
- This house plan has something special - an outside living courtyard hidden from the street with a fireplace and access to the dining room.
- The study/parlor is a sight to behold with its two-story ceiling.
- The bar does double-duty and serves both the study and the breakfast area.
- The kitchen is spacious and has a butler's pantry serving the dining room and views to the breakfast room and spacious family room. Ample seating is available at the counter.
- The master suite has a bowed sitting area and an intricate double tray ceiling. The wardrobe area is divided for him and her to use at the same time.
- A covered veranda is a nice plus and gives you 304 sq. ft. of entertaining space.
- Upstairs, two bedroom suites share a bath. A game room and a media room (considered bonus space and gives you 299 sq. ft. of room to play with) are connected by double doors.
- A balcony overlooks the study/parlor and one off the middle bedroom has views out front.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version see house plan 15441HN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,534 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,671 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 863 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 299 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 10"
- Depth: 77' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 799 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick