Outstanding European House Plan
About This Plan
- A turreted sitting area in the master suite and a covered portico that connects the garage to the main house give this elegant European house plan outstanding curb appeal.
- Inside, a wealth of high-end details set this home apart.
- The stunning barrel vaulted ceiling in the gallery vaults in two directions for a unique look.
- Built-ins can be found throughout the home and tray ceilings create a striking visual effect.
- In the kitchen, an angled island has seating for six stools so you can eat informally there or in the bayed nook, all with a view of the family room fireplace.
- The master suite faces front and boasts a bayed sitting area, private porch and a huge master bathroom with two enormous walk-in closets.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet and there's future rec space on the second floor, ready for your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,009 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 834 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 834 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"