Outstanding Floor Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This charming cottage offers a well-thought-out floor plan with interesting spaces.
- The two-story living room is open to the formal dining room, the bayed breakfast area, the islanded kitchen and the foyer, part of which rises for two stories.
- In the kitchen, note the pantry closet, the generous amount of counter space and the box-bay window over the double sinks. Completing the main level is a bayed bedroom and full bath.
- Upstairs, an angled balcony with a computer station overlooks the living room below. For convenience, a laundry room is located on this level.
- An optional dramatic ceiling treatment is available for the master bedroom which also features a window seat, luxury bath and extensive closet and storage space. The two other bedrooms share a bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,075 sq. ft.
- Deck: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick