Outstanding Luxury Design is Always Popular
About This Plan
- Here's a stately home that includes a sunken Great room, a spectacular breakfast nook, and a bridge-like balcony on the 2nd floor.
- The luxurious, 1st floor master suite is a marvel, with two huge walk-in closets, a 5-piece bath, and a sitting room with bay window.
- The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and private bath.
- The Great room features a bar, fireplace, and built-in cabinets for TV and stereo, all crowned by a sloping, beamed ceiling.
- Both the dining room and the foyer have cathedral ceilings and are overlooked by the 2nd floor balcony.
- A fully equipped kitchen enjoys a sweeping view of the patio and opens to the stunning nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,579 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1001 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick