Outstanding Traditional Home Inside and Out
About This Plan
- Steeped in tradition, this outstanding home is filled with wonderful details like the magnificent curved staircase in the two-story foyer.
- Tray ceilings and built-in display niches add a custom touch.
- The living room has elegant transom windows to bring in extra light, with a nearby wet bar for convenience.
- In the informal area, three rooms are combined into one large space with a beautiful breakfast nook to start your day.
- A first floor master suite pampers homeowners with a tray ceiling, and a sitting area with cozy fireplace.
- Even the walk-in closet is loaded with features like a built-in safe, drop-down ironing board, skylight and a dresser.
- Climb that beautiful staircase to reach the second floor where each of the bedrooms has its own private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,839 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 9"
- Depth: 70' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick