Outstanding Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Pleasing proportions and a hip roof give this Traditional home plan a wonderful curb appeal.
- A music room off the foyer makes the perfect spot for a piano or the room could be turned into a flex room with the additional of walls.
- The great room, kitchen and dinette form one large space which makes it ideal for entertaining.
- All the bedrooms lie on the second floor with two walk-in closets for the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,686 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,716 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss