Outstanding Traditional Home with Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- This amazing Traditional home plan has all the bells and whistles with porches everywhere and a fabulous master suite.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the two-story living room and the master suite with its separate sitting area lined with bookshelves.
- A beautiful front porch wraps around the bay window of the dining room keeping it shaded from the sun.
- In the large family room, a vaulted ceiling soars upward.
- You are just steps away from a porch in almost every room on the first floor.
- This house gives you two rec rooms, one over the garage accessed by a separate staircase and one on the second floor.
- An open rail balcony gives you views on both sides for a dramtic peek at the rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,239 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,564 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 900 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Attic: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 137' 0"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick