Outstanding Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and stone work accent the exterior of this outstanding Traditional house plan.
- Inside, interior columns and vaulted and coffered ceilings set the stage for this high-end home plan.
- Both the foyer and the great room ceilings soar up two stories.
- The vaulted study faces front and can be used as a fifth bedroom if desired.
- A stunning master suite awaits homeowners with its romantic corner fireplace, a big sitting area and huge master bathroom.
- An open rail hallway on the second floor has wonderful views of the foyer and great room below.
- Each bedroom has a bathroom and the cozy loft with a fireplace lies near the optional bonus room.
- As an added extra, there is an optional media room on the third floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,816 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Attic: 562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12