Outstanding Two-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- A brick exterior with multiple gables and assorted window styles introduces this outstanding two-story house plan. Exciting details such: as a turned staircase, high ceilings and a great room decorated with a fireplace and tall windows become outstanding focal points.
- Surrounded by windows, the breakfast area enjoys a wonderful outdoor view. A bar with seating separates the kitchen and breakfast area and a walk-in pantry offers additional storage space.
- A sloped ceiling tops the master bedroom suite and the whirlpool tub creates a luxurious atmosphere.
- A balcony at the second floor provides a spectacular view of the great room and leads to three additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 652 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss