Over-The-Top Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- This over-the-top Mountain home plan features soaring timber frame bents inside and out, antique log and reclaimed siding, all greeting even the largest of family and friends for every entertainment opportunity.
- The spacious main level will take your breath away with timber and stone entrance way and soaring dual staircases.
- A unique four-sided, open massive stone fireplace warms the great room, foyer and kitchen.
- The multi-chef, luxury gourmet kitchen with professional appliances has not one but three big island workspaces.
- The keeping room area also has a fireplace and wood burning oven opening onto a timber arbor over a stone terrace.
- Plenty of room for that baby grand piano in this home!
- The opulent master bedroom takes up the whole right wing of the home and starts with a lounge suite for private repose with a stone fireplace, just steps away from the outdoor spa.
- The master bedroom with his and hers dressing areas connects to the antique log office with stone fireplace.
- On the upper level of the home, a loft library, entertainment room with guest kitchen, and three private guest quarters will have family and friends never wanting to leave!
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,017 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 2,465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 129' 6"
- Depth: 131' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1473 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"