Overflowing With Luxury
About This Plan
- The exterior of this upscale home design is accented with arches, expanses of glass and a porte cochere off the side entry.
- Formal living and dining rooms that interact with the two-story family room make entertaining a pleasure.
- The kitchen and breakfast room occupy one space with a wet bar nearby.
- Columns, glass blocks, beams and steps create the effect of a garden arbor in the master bath. His-and-her walk-in closets are also featured in the master suite.
- Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two baths and a game room that could be used as a fifth bedroom.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12