Oversized Garage Offers Extra Parking or Shop
About This Plan
- Both formal and informal dining areas in this Northwest home plan are spacious, for all your family gatherings.
- Views from the kitchen with its big island extend through the nook right into the family room with a fireplace.
- The oversized garage has plenty of room for a shop or extra storage.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor along with a laundry center and bonus room that could become another bedroom.
- Related Plans: For other versions of this home, see house plan 23420JD (2,634 sq. ft.), 23421JD (2,634 sq. ft.), 23422JD (2,893 sq. ft.)
- Get a two-car garage with house plan 23040JD.
- Get a side-entry garage with housse plan 23329JD (2-car) and 23330JD (3-car tandem).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss