Oversized Master Suite
About This Plan
- Two stairways make for convenience in this traditional design, which also features an oversized first-floor master suite and both formal and informal living spaces. Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout.
- On one side of the two-story foyer, you find a vaulted living room; on the other, a dining room with a handy butler's pantry. Across the hall is a wonderful kitchen with a central cooktop island. The kitchen is open to the breakfast room with its vaulted ceiling.
- The kitchen also opens to the two-story family room with its fireplace and easy access to the rear staircase and the deck in back.
- In the master suite, a tray ceiling tops the bedroom, which includes twin linear closets. A walk-in closet is found in the spectacular bath with its vaulted ceiling, two vanities flanking the garden tub, separate shower and commode closet.
- The second floor consists of three bedrooms and two full baths. A bonus room is reached from bedroom four.
- The garage measures 22'x22' and has a main door on the side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,878 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,878 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick