About This Plan
- Reminiscent of a great European estate, this palacial home is grand and glorious.
- A long entry hall opens to the formal dining room separated by columns.
- The library and guest suite share access to a covered loggia.
- Two-story in height,the living room with fireplace opens to the terrace and the nearby solarium with its skylights.
- A kitchen fit for a gourmet chef awaits the owners with easy access to the glassed breakfast nook and informal keeping room with yet another fireplace.
- On the second floor, the master's quarters are truly a suite of rooms with a fireplace separating the sitting room and sleeping area.
- Huge walk-in closets and a luxurious bath complete the suite.
- Three other bedrooms and two baths can be found on this level along with a double door that opens to the front deck/balcony area.
- See these related luxury home plans: 12058JL, 12011JL and 12064JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick