Palatial Estate Manor Home
About This Plan
- A distinctive exterior and luxurious interior combine to give you a palatial home that you'll never get tired of.
- First impressions count and the huge two-story foyer is a magnificent starting point.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls in the dining room so you can see all the way to the great room with its coffered ceiling.
- The vaulted keeping room is kept separate from the kitchen so you are disturbed by kitchen noise.
- In the one-of-a-kind master suite, a double tray ceiling, bayed sitting area share a two-way fireplace with the spa-like master bathroom.
- The private study lets you work well into the night without disturbing the bedroom area.
- Climb the sweeping curved staircase to reach the three family bedrooms on the upper floor.
- An open rail balcony lets you look down into the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,005 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick