Palatial Estate with Grand Double Staircases
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A huge two-story foyer with domed and trayed ceilings creates a magnificent first impression of this palatial estate house plan.
- Two ornate staircases gently curve up to the second floor or take the residential elevator.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls in the formal dining room, to extend the views.
- In back, the huge formal living room also boasts a domed and trayed two-story ceiling.
- In the informal area of the home, the kitchen is a chef's delight with two islands, a walk-in pantry, beautiful views and lots of counter space and storage.
- Built-ins lie on each side of the family room fireplace, with a gorgeous tray ceiling to gaze up at.
- A spacious deck stretches across the back of the house with lots of room for entertaining outdoors.
- While there's a first floor guest suite, most of the bedrooms are upstairs.
- The opulent master suite offers a private deck, a sitting room and a romantic fireplace.
- The kids have their own hang out with study/game room/loft area.
- Opening railing in the hall overlooks both the foyer and the living room below.
- Future bonus space is available on each side of the house over the garages.