Palatial Estate with Grand Double Staircases
About This Plan
- A huge two-story foyer with domed and trayed ceilings creates a magnificent first impression of this palatial estate house plan.
- Two ornate staircases gently curve up to the second floor or take the residential elevator.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls in the formal dining room, to extend the views.
- In back, the huge formal living room also boasts a domed and trayed two-story ceiling.
- In the informal area of the home, the kitchen is a chef's delight with two islands, a walk-in pantry, beautiful views and lots of counter space and storage.
- Built-ins lie on each side of the family room fireplace, with a gorgeous tray ceiling to gaze up at.
- A spacious deck stretches across the back of the house with lots of room for entertaining outdoors.
- While there's a first floor guest suite, most of the bedrooms are upstairs.
- The opulent master suite offers a private deck, a sitting room and a romantic fireplace.
- The kids have their own hang out with study/game room/loft area.
- Opening railing in the hall overlooks both the foyer and the living room below.
- Future bonus space is available on each side of the house over the garages.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,233 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,589 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1001 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery