Palatial French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Grand and elegant, this French Country house plan is a veritable luxurious palace.
- The imposing roof lines and porte cochere are impressive.
- A barrel vaulted ceiling in the wide foyer creates a marvelous first impression of the home.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the study and the living room.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls, to keep the views open.
- Homeowners will love the gorgeous first floor master suite that has a separate sitting area with a cozy fireplace.
- A grand soaking tub is the focal point of the opulent master bathroom.
- Three bedrooms and a loft occupy the second floor, where a balcony overlook is open on both sides so you can see into the foyer and living room below.
- There are two bonus spaces, one over each garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 134' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1229 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick