Palatial Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Impressive right from the start, the big two-story entry porch makes a bold statement.
- The huge transom above the front door brings in lots of extra light.
- All the windows across the front of the home are arched and the arch theme continues inside as well.
- Built-in niches and interior columns add an elegant touch that also preserves the sightlines from the dining room to the living room.
- With a huge amount of counter space, the gourmet kitchen also has a center island for extra storage.
- Two interior columns are used in the large master suite to define the sitting room area set in a bay.
- An elegant tray ceiling and romantic fireplace give you the master suite of your dreams.
- Three big bedrooms on the second floor share a large loft area where the kids can hang out.
- An open rail balcony bridge overlooks both the foyer and the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,038 sq. ft.
- Entry: 35 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick