Palladian Window Enhances Classic Ranch
About This Plan
- A Palladian window serves as the focal point of this classic ranch design and adds interest to the living area within. A fanlight over another window and arches over the garage doors reinforce the mood.
- Only a six-sided eating-food preparation island interrupts the open living space, which comprises a dining room, a family room and a kitchen with a pantry closet.
- A bath with a corner tub and a walk-in shower, placed next to the master bedroom, is also convenient to the two family bedrooms. Jutting out in back, the master bedroom affords privacy for its occupants.
- Two coat closets, one in the front hall and one next to the garage entry, are thoughtfully provided.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,494 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,494 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss