Palladian Windows with Options
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The time-honored popularity of the Palladian window is beautifully showcased in this 2,660 sq. ft. home plan. Ten-foot ceilings are standard with higher ceilings in the formal living and dining rooms.
- Accessing the foyer through double doors, views in back are visible from across the living room through the covered patio.
- Near the master suite, a den could serve as a guest room or fourth bedroom.
- In the magnificent master bedroom, a gently bowed soffit and stepped ceiling define the bed wall; floor-length windows frame the bed. The master bath includes a double vanity, soaking tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet.
- In the family area, the islanded U-shaped kitchen, with central island, walk-in pantry and built-in desk, merges with the breakfast nook and the family room. The family room contains a corner fireplace and lots of glass for bright, sunny living.
- Two secondary bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 63093HD, 6353HD, 6310HD.
- Get a side-entry garage with house plan 63068HD and 6357HD (2,743 sq. ft.).
- Need more room? See house plan 6485HD (3,183 sq. ft).