About This Plan
- This unique eight-sided home affords 360-degree views of your countryside or shore property. A deck is set up on posts around five of those sides.
- Through the sliding glass doors from the deck is the large, light-filled living room. Centrally located in this area is a masonry fireplace ideal for friends and family to gather.
- Adjacent to the living area is the convenient and efficient kitchen whose small work triangle between sink, refrigerator, and range saves steps as well as time.
- Next to the kitchen is the family-sized bathroom, which boasts a trapezoidal shower and plenty of floor space.
- The main bedroom with a large wall closet is located next to the bathroom and is comfortable in size and unique in shape. The second bedroom, slightly smaller, holds its own with a unique shape and its own wall closet. The panoramic view floods both bedrooms through the strategically placed large windows.
- Ceilings: 8'
- Foundation: crawl space
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 696 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss