About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Skylights are sprinkled liberally throughout this house plan, a 2,700 square foot single-story home. Richly windowed and designed for construction on an extra wide lot, this home plan allows its owners to take full advantage of a panoramic view.
- Five skylights are in the three-car garage. Others illuminate the living room, hallway, den, and master suite with natural light. In the huge kitchen/family room, four garden windows brighten the kitchen, a wall of windows lines the eating nook, and a large solarium expands the family room. A wide deck, extending across most of the width of the home, expands living space to the out of doors.
- The custom-designed fireplace has two hearths, one in the family room, and the other in the den. In the family room, a media center with five shelves is nestled into an alcove next to the fireplace on one side. The wood box on the other side is accessible from both rooms.
- Open to the master suite, the den could be used as a home office with the addition of a door.
- The kitchen features a work island with vegetable sink, built-in cooktop with grill, plenty of counter space and a small pantry. Another counter, outfitted as a wet bar, is close to the fireplace.
- A wide bay window expands the already spacious master bedroom. It has a huge walk-in closet, spa tub, bench, shower, and a second vanity in the dressing area.
- The bathroom shared by the occupants of the two other bedrooms is large and unique. It features a bench, twin vanities and a custom-designed tub and shower.
- A small powder room and generous-size utility room are accessible from both the kitchen and the garage. The utility room also opens to the backyard, onto the deck.