About This Plan
- Not only does this attractive L-shaped country-style two-story boast a fabulous first-floor master suite, it also contains a separate parents' suite on the opposite side of the house.
- You cross the wide front porch and pass through double doors into the two-story foyer. From here you see the living room to one side and the high-ceilinged great room ahead. The living room opens to the formal dining room, and optional doors connect it to the great room.
- The C-shaped kitchen with its cooktop island flows into the bayed breakfast room.
- In the master suite, the bayed bedroom is crowned by a tray ceiling. His and her walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath with a corner whirlpool tub are other highlights.
- On the other side, a parents' bedroom has sliding doors leading to a covered porch.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a hall bath, and a bonus space over the garage offers expansion possibilities.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 67' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 597 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick