Passive Solar Contemporary Living
About This Plan
- You'll enjoy the feel of the 10' ceiling in the activity area which is entirely open to the back.
- The kitchen features a centered lunch-island and corner pantry.
- You'll find fireplaces in the main floor living room and in the game room on the lower level.
- A South-oriented rear elevation gives you great passive solar warmth. Add solar panels for an active solar approach.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot