About This Plan
- This home plan finds the perfect balance between open and defined living spaces. The dining room is framed by distinguished columns, while across the hall, a cozy study is nestled behind double doors.
- In the rear of the home, the family room and kitchen flow easily from one another as the corner fireplace warms them both; tucked behind the kitchen, a handy computer room offers a place for the kids to do homework.
- Upstairs, double doors welcome you into the master suite, which features a window-lined sitting area, a TV above the spa tub, and a long, wraparound walk-in closet.
- Two more bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, while across the hall, a balcony overlooks the family room below.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version in a reverse layout, see house plan 14345RK (3,217 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plan 14419RK (3,204 sq. ft.), 14462RK (3,524 sq. ft.) and 14440RK (4,171 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,705 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,705 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1080 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss