About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan finds the perfect balance between open and defined living spaces. The dining room is framed by distinguished columns, while across the hall, a cozy study is nestled behind double doors.
- In the rear of the home, the family room and kitchen flow easily from one another as the corner fireplace warms them both; tucked behind the kitchen, a handy computer room offers a place for the kids to do homework.
- Upstairs, double doors welcome you into the master suite, which features a window-lined sitting area, a TV above the spa tub, and a long, wraparound walk-in closet.
- Two more bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, while across the hall, a balcony overlooks the family room below.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version in a reverse layout, see house plan 14345RK (3,217 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plan 14419RK (3,204 sq. ft.), 14462RK (3,524 sq. ft.) and 14440RK (4,171 sq. ft.).