Perfect Blend of Brick and Shake
About This Plan
- Extra detailing combined with the perfect blend of brick and shake siding makes this ranch home appealing from the street.
- A see through fireplace divides the heath room and kitchen from the great room creating a comfortable setting.
- The kitchen features an island and an eat-in bar that overlooks the adjacent sunroom.
- A formal dining room and master suite complete the main floor.
- Downstairs two additional bedrooms, a full bath, a large recreation room and a den makes this ranch home a perfect fit for today's buyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,715 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,047 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss