Perfect Blend of Brick and Shingle
About This Plan
- Graceful columns and the perfect blend of brick and shingle siding give this two-story home plan a curb appeal that will please many buyers.
- As you enter, a two-story entry ushers you into a home featuring a large great room with fireplace and built-in cabinets at the back of the home. To your left, you'll the formal den with cathedral ceiling and to your right lies the dining room with a bumped out window to the front.
- The kitchen flows into the nook and features a large walk-in pantry and direct access to the laundry room just off the garage.
- The master suite is located upstairs and features a large walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and dual sinks while three additional bedrooms share a full bath just off the hallway.
- This home plan boasts an angled three-stall garage with plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,596 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,394 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 869 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss