Perfect Blend of Shingle Siding and Stone
About This Plan
- You'll think this home was built many years ago because of its perfect blend of shingle siding and stone.
- With an open floor plan, this ranch home packs a lot of amenities in only 1917 square feet. From the breakfast bar that overlooks the nook and great rooms, to the 10 foot ceilings throughout the home, this home feels spacious and roomy.
- The master suite features a step ceiling, jacuzzi tub, and spacious walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home, allowing for plenty of privacy.
- Finally, this cottage style, Country French home is completed with a roomy three-stall garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss