Perfect Blend of Stone & Shingles
About This Plan
- This European style two-story home plan features the perfect blend of stone and shingle siding to imitate a much older home. Inside, the floor plan makes use of every inch of space with its combination of rooms and two-story ceiling.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks both the nook and great room as well as 13-foot ceilings adding volume to this part of the home.
- The master suite is sure to please you with its tall step ceiling, jacuzzi tub and ample walk-in closet. Upstairs you'll be able to look into the great room as you walk to any of the three bedrooms. Bedroom two has its own half bath, while bedrooms three and four share a full bath and have walk-in closets.
- A three-stall garage completes this four-bedroom home plan making it appealing to many audiences.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss