Perfect Compact Ranch
About This Plan
- This ranch home features a large sunken great-room with a cozy fireplace.
- The master bedroom has an unforgettable skylit bathroom. The huge three-car plus garage can include a work area for do-it-yourself projects.
- In the center of this home, a kitchen includes an eating nook for family gatherings.
- The porch at the rear of the house is easily accessible from the dining room.
- One other bedroom and a den, which can easily be converted to a bedroom, are on the opposite side of the house from the master bedroom.
- This home is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,738 sq. ft.
- Deck: 430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss