Perfect Duplex for Family Living
About This Plan
- A family can easily spread out in one of these duplex units.
- There is an efficient U-shape kitchen, which includes a double sink and ample cabinet and closet space.
- The dining room, with arched entries on three sides, is graced with a large front window.
- In close proximity to the kitchen and the dining room, the sloped ceiling living room is excellent for entertaining.
- The bedrooms are located for privacy in the rear of the home.
- This duplex home plan is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,860 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick