Perfect Expandable Retirement Design
About This Plan
- Stone and brick combine with wooden garage doors to create a county home that's sure to blend into any neighborhood.
- Easy to maintain with only two bedrooms all on one floor, this design is perfect for retirees or as a starter home.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, dining and living rooms into a comfortable living area.
- The master suite is located in the rear and features a private bath, walk-in closet and tray ceiling in the bedroom.
- The second bedroom is located just off the entry on the other side of the home for maximum privacy.
- A three-stall garage rounds out this plan making it an exceptional value.
- Related Plan: Gain a finished lower level with a rec room, two bedrooms and a full bath with home plan 89737AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,409 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 794 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss