Perfect for a Country Setting
About This Plan
- Perfect for a country setting, this attractive home plan is sure to please with its covered decks and porch.
- Vaulted ceilings adorn the great room and dining room separated by columns and a plant ledge.
- The fantastic kitchen has an eating bar, double ovens and a large pantry.
- A half bath and mud room are located off the garage for convenience.
- The laundry facilities are located next to the master bedroom and include a sewing counter and ironing board.
- The master bedroom features a fireplace, walk-in closet, double sinks, linen cabinet, and a large mud-set shower.
- The basement provides a huge family room, two bedrooms, a full bath and lots of storage and a concrete vault in addition to its 8'-9' high ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,012 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,302 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 592 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 508 sq. ft.
- Deck: 415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 869 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss