Perfect For A Hillside Lot
About This Plan
- Perfect for a hillside lot, this house plan combines brick and horizontal siding to lovely effect. Double doors with a transom overhead create a fine entry. A few steps up is the main home, with a living/dining room combination.
- The living room has a fireplace, while the dining room has sliding glass doors to the rear deck. The nearby kitchen and attached breakfast room are also open to the deck.
- The bedrooms are found on the left side of the plan. The master suite has a private bath with a garden sink and corner shower, while family bedrooms share a full bath.
- If you choose to develop the lower level, you'll gain 522 square feet and a family room with a fireplace, plus a full bath.
- The laundry room and the garage with storage space sit on the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss